View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 01:21 PM   #29
Disco Stu
I'm Barry F'n Gibb!!

Oddometer: 5,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round-I-Go
Stu, thank you so much! Your words have caused me to dig deep and to re-think my position on this matter of vital importance. You are absolutely right, an "adventure" on any machine but a "dual-sport" motorcycle or "off-road" bike cannot really be an adventure at all!

Which brings rise to the question, "Why is so much of ADVriders' site content, in the form of ride reports on such pathetically non-adventurous machines like Panhead choppers, GoldWings, Tiger 1050's, ST's, even the hallowed "R" and "K" road-only bikes, not to mention the prodigious and ever expanding "Road Warriors" section and others, dedicated to on-road machines?" Exactly what are these people thinking?

ADVriders of the World! Let us take Stu's Sayings of Wisdom to heart! We must act now to re-adjust our minds to the Stu-definition of true adventure! Let us all drink Stu's flavor of Kool-Aid and not delay! Only then will we attain to the true oneness of Stu's mind so as to experience Adventure in it's purest form! Raise your arms and shout, "Stu-True to the end!"

NOT!

I'm not sure what sort of dope you're smoking but it damn seems to be making you happy. You miss my point entirely. This site was not intended to attract mostly Harley riders. Therefore you're looking in the wrong place if your goal is to find lots of Harley-ridden ride reports.

Disco Stu screwed with this post 10-06-2009 at 01:29 PM
Disco Stu is online now   Reply With Quote