View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #220
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
REV'IT! Winter Waterproof Gloves

Hi Vik'

There are a handfull of directions you could go - For warm weather I would recommend the Zenith H20 - if you are not in the sunbelt, south or out west a cool/cold weather option to fit your needs would be the REV'IT! Tempest, Unix H20 or Farenheit H20. The REV'IT! Kelvin covers the cold and waterproof factors, but has a slightly smaller cuff for inside wear.

I think the best value in the bunch is the Unix H20 - has the very thin yet warm Exkin liner and is on Sale. The Tempest has beefed up protection and a PCM layer for temperature regulation. The Tempest features Exkin as well. Exkin is REV'IT!'s best insulation for warmth and tactile sensitivity - it is only used in a few pinnacle items in the lineup. You can learn more about Exkin in the video below.

Let me know what else I could offer.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBViking
hI

i've got the Off Track jacket (love it!) and have decided it's time for new gloves. I like to wear a gauntlet style, preferably water proof.

here's the thing- based on riding position, the gauntlet needs to fit over the jacket to prevent rain running up the sleeve. I like the looks of the Farenheit H20, but not sure if it'd slip easily over the jacket sleeve.

Does this glove fit my specs? OR will a trial be necessary to be absolutely sure?

TIA
YB'

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R

BoochZilla screwed with this post 12-10-2014 at 02:27 PM Reason: Updating
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote