View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #4352
Trailtwister
To the peak!

Oddometer: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel
The answer to that is: Ms piggy ran that afternoon. Minor teardown to accomplish this....harcus, tools and experience, roostre, leg and coaching....

And over the past 72 hours, I've had her dismantled, cleaned, plug and fluids replaced, tuned and ready for the Arizona Strip ride....more thanks to Starskey who stopped over to assist with finalization and loading for tomorrow's ride...

I still think that mud-hole was a set-up.......I was on the pegs, horizontal boogie, in the mud..........

edit: what's all this I'm reading about the momentofinertia.....I liked biochem but my heart was in physics and calculus.......just not enough money back in the day...........

But what about the angle of the dangle?

Seriously, I only notice the extra weight when I pry the bigass dirtbike off the cold, hard ground.

But I notice the extra girth when we're sneaking through the tight-and-twisties.
Trailtwister is offline   Reply With Quote