View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #1232
Digiamo
Dan nyc

Oddometer: 804
Thought I'd let Mr. Egg handle most of the reporting duties since he's really excited about the trip and more or less a passive observer hence unbiased and objective.

Hey Guys, Here's a shot of that cat, Suki that's been part of the team of three who have been so curious about me that they batted me around some. I have to apologize for Dannys crappy cell phone camera.

Then we took a ride on the Staten Island Ferry to Manhattan to see a play called "So Help Me God". I always wanted to sail that ferry.
Here is Mike giving me a boost up to see the Statue.
She sure is impressive as mascots go.

Here we are in the NYC Subway system with a very nice young stranger holding me. What a good time we had.

Now I don't have to tell you all that we are having some snow today and we are hoping that we can still ride tomorrow. Looks like Boatman made a very* good decision to get me further south. I'm just immersed in a deep sense of gratitude for that since being under those rocks in the snow is no fun.
Thinking of the "Midnight Cowboy" where Dustin Hoffman says "Just get me to Florida and I'll be fine" while dieing in the back of the bus.
Fingers crossed we roll tomorrow.

Digiamo screwed with this post 12-05-2009 at 07:06 PM
Digiamo is offline   Reply With Quote