View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:24 AM   #9
LukasM
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Seida
I'm soooooo jealous! You appear to have way more room in your house for bike parts than i do in my tiny apartment .
I've read up on your build and would like to thank you for your inspiration, you've been a great help. I look forward to giving something back to ADVrider, it also has been a great help over the years. This build really excites me though as i plan on riding this bike around the world some day.
Awesome to hear that my thread inspired you!

I actually live in an apartment myself, which is not that big really. So - much to the chagrin of any lady friends I bring home - there are parts in pretty much every room.

I will be following the thread closely, but let me know if you need help with something in particular. I can already tell you that you will need to cut off a few inches from the side support arms of the front fairing bracket as they interfere with the Safari tank. The 48mm fork tubes will probably not give you enough room to route the arms to the rear (like on the 640-Adv), so I would just brace them diagonally against the front of the steering head as well.
LukasM is offline   Reply With Quote