View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 05:58 AM   #1289
ULELUZE
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinkerfluid
Some of you guys sound like you wanted to go get the tag when the place was closed just to prove your point about how bad an idea you thought it was to put the mascot inside the gate.. I hope in real life you don't spend so much time pointing out potential faults in everything you come across.
I did a 2,400 km journey with this Egg and wanted to make sure it was able to continue.. I have read through this entire thread months ago and noticed the mascot changed many times, and one time it was because it was behind a locked gate.. At that point everyone seemed to agree this game was about the TAG not the mascot and the old mascot was left and the new one began.. At that point everyone also agreed the TAG needed to be accessable 24/7... This is why I mentioned the access issue.. It makes sense for the TAG to be available for everyones time schedule, which includes drives after work.. The EGG and TAG are still at the same location, just more accessible now, so people can go during business hours and look around the location, or if they dont have time they can just get the TAG and go.

Anyway, it was a great trip and the TAG made it very far this time which is the point... I look forward to seeing where it is off to next....

ULELUZE screwed with this post 12-17-2009 at 07:07 AM
ULELUZE is offline   Reply With Quote