Thread: Scooter pics!
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #1192
Ludeykrus
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Howdy all,

Been a lurker for years now. I've had more free time recently, figured I would douche some bikes up and post them on the internet.

I've had two old scooters in the family for almost two decades, but they've been sitting over a decade. I got ahold of them, got them running, and got them looking 'better' (to me ). Here's my mid-eighties Honda Aero 50 (NB50):

Recently unlocked the motor from sitting for around 12-13 years, cleaned carb, chased some problems in the wiring harness, replaced bulbs, new tubes, etc. Every body panel was shattered from years of riding this scoot like a dirtbike, so some time was spent 'glassing the panels back together and smoothing things out. Still needs the front panel secured at the bottoms, new turn signal lenses (which are on order), a replacement centerstand, and at least a properly-sized rear tire (speedo is off since the rear tire is currently a 2.25x10...too small). Also, the key was lost so the center console and ignition are ripped out, gotta get that taken care of. It used to look like this, only with the grey seat and no insignia across the side (and all plastics bashed in):

Other rides:
-81 Honda Express II 50cc
-77 Harley Sportster, chopper
-78 Suzuki GS750, cafe racer
-82 Suzuki GS450, rat/cafe/thing

Ludeykrus screwed with this post 12-23-2009 at 07:13 PM
Ludeykrus is offline   Reply With Quote