View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #67
Andyinhilo
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bone
Interesting... do you have any experience with OEM rechargables??? If they are anything like my DeWalt 18V drills I'm gonna have no luck.... mostly because I would not be using it all the time.... With the DeWalts I usually have a dead battery after a short time of use because I am just a weekend user; they just don't hold a charge over a long period of time... so it is great they come with two batteries and charge pretty quickly...

I could understand rechargables if you use flashlights heavily everyday in your work (I'm thinking mining, PM security, etc), but I would use a big flash light once a week maybe..
The Inova T4 uses lithium batteries. I mislaid one of mine for over 6 months, and when I finally found it, the charge was enough that the light ran for over an hour. I don't recall what the state of charge was when it was lost, but I still think that is outstanding. I'm in law enforcement and need a dependable light. I've been issued a couple of Streamlights, and they are just OK. Their customer support is outstanding, though. I just wish that I never had to need it.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."J. Cooper
Andyinhilo is offline   Reply With Quote