View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:04 AM   #90
Kamchat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDuc
Man you make that place look inviting!

I'm also more and more impressed with your photography.

Cool about the cop riding with you! One of my best ridin buddies is an officer as well. Here he is on his 'Busa and me on my Duc

Thanks again for sharing, Mark H.

Great looking bikes ..as you can tell I ride with a lot of Ducati fans. They are gorgeous looking machines and amazing in the bends. Loving your friend's Busa ..I had one for 6 years ..and I loved that bike! They handle a lot better than most folk realise ..I had fun surprising quite a few R1 and gixxer pilots in the twisties on mine.

Here is the one I had, together with my R1. I was fortunate to have a choice of what to ride for about 6 months.. then had to sell one because having three kids at university was becoming expensive (and I couldn't justify to my then wife the luxury of two bikes!) So with regret I sold the Busa ...only to write the R1 off two months later! (Skin grafts, three months off work and being bikeless for 6 months followed). My wife said - 'No more bikes!' ..... so I bought the gixxer without telling her ... we got divorced the following year. Lol!

I am lucky now to have a new partner who loves riding and has her own gixxer. ... So things can often work out for the best.

Kamchat is offline   Reply With Quote