View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #15098
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,366
Took me two tries too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeDub
Nice pics DeBandi! I'd be a little nervous about my inadequate kickstand on that dock, therefore, you have balls...

Hey guys, just a note on the HDB handguard/riser setup. They are great, don't get me wrong, but I thought you guys need to know this when ordering, or you can tell me I have something backwards, but I don't think so. When I measured the stock bolt pattern on my top handlebar clamp, they were 93mm, so that's what I ordered. When I mounted the risers, it changed the bolt pattern to 86mm (which is the other option for the Husky), but since I ordered the 93mm upper clamp, I can't finish the install. I'm sure HDB will exchange it for me, I just thought I'd save you some time and money in shipping things back and forth to get it right. I know some of you have also ordered this set-up, so please tell me how you got it right the first time.

So my bike sits like a wounded bull until I can get this sorted...
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote