View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 AM   #94
Bronco638
Nobody Home

Oddometer: 3,712
$30 Jacket Sale

As you will see, the jackets are different sizes but all fit me comfortably. I am approx. 5'9" and weigh approx. 165 lbs. I wear a 40 regular suit and a 16/33 (neck/sleeve) dress shirt. All jackets are in good to excellent condition. Shipping is not included in the price but if you're in Chicago-land, I'll be willing to meet you (half-way).

Cortech (by Tour Master) Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Men's Small. Royal blue and black. Made of Cordura (according to an internal label - cordura # unknown). Removable foam padding in the shoulders and back. There are elbow pockets but no foam for them. I bought this jacket from this Forum site. Definitely not waterproof (you can guess how I know), water resistant, yes. Mesh lined with cool weather liner. Two zippered vents in the chest (under the reflective material), two in the upper arm (w/zips) and two in the back (w/zips, one on each side of the reflective 'triangle'). Has a "game" pocket (storage space in the small of the back - zips visible in the image) with 'slash' pockets in the front (Velcro & zippers). Velcro wrist and waist adjusters. Decent reflective material patches. Has inside pocket (with Velcro). Colors are more of a Royal Blue & Black (dark photos). I would consider this a Spring & Fall jacket. It's a little too warm for the Summer even though it breathes well. $30

Hein Gericke Mesh Jacket - Model: unknown - Size: Medium. Blue, silver and black. Removable foam padding in the shoulders, back and elbows. Two zippered pockets in the front, zippered and Velcro closures at the wrists (one zipper is broken - the teeth are fine, the slider broke in half), Velcro adjusters at the waist. Some reflective piping. Has inside pocket (with snap closure). Has zipper to mate with riding pants. Breathes very well, used exclusively in the Summer. $30

Feel free to ask questions or ask for additional pictures. I would be willing to trade for DR350SE parts.

Thanks for looking - Dave.

Andy holds the lead. And he will, all the way to the Highway. Today is his day.
Bronco638 is offline   Reply With Quote