View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #53
GoneAgain OP
Huh?

Oddometer: 1,525
next morning i woke up and discovered the Ute has gone...didnt hear a thing... must have been civilised bogans

The guy on the AT was still here..
(never saw or met him, looks like he's from uN-Zed)

so back on the road earlyish, had a bit of a look around Ceduna... nice place, and not really what i was expecting...dunno what i was expecting but i got more than that

was too early for breakie so hit the road...
decided Penong would probably do for breakfast..

rocked into the general store at Penong for a coffee and some breaky..oh and a fair old chat to the owner

so re-caffinated it was back out on Good Ol' Highway One..
seemed like today would be a long day too

the farmland soon gave way to saltbush,

and there wasnt much traffic either... which meant the kilometers flew past pretty quickly

i't wasnt long before it was 'official'...i'd hit the Nullarbor...

the day was young, but heating up... and i'd pull into each roadhouse regardless of if i needed fuel or not..just to stretch the legs, have a drink etc...

stood around at this pump for a while wondering why the damn thing wouldnt work...till someone pointed to the sign on top..

(it was also my most expensive fuel of the trip (so far )

I'd also pull off the road and head down to the cliffs for a look every now and then..

i didnt stop at every 'view', as i figured i'd probably have to come back this way and would do them then... while i was still (kinda ) fresh i prefered to just rack up some miles..

GoneAgain screwed with this post 09-06-2011 at 02:57 AM
GoneAgain is online now   Reply With Quote