View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #68
Zerk
DILLIGAF

Oddometer: 3,204
Victory is doing pretty good for a 10 year old company. I think the Cross Country and Cross Roads are right on track. The Vision is hit or miss with people. It looks better in person. I think they are going to appeal to the metric riders who want to move up from a cruiser, but not ready for a Goldwing yet. The Vision has an exposed engine, chrome, and I am sure you can pipe it.

When my Ultra gets to long in the tooth, I will look at the Cross Country. Though it needs a tourpak and lowers for me. Maybe consider the Vision, it sure comes with alot.

The Victories are better engineered then Harley, but they need some of Harley's fnishing touches. Harley excels as comsetics and fairly beefy built bikes. I don't like the plastic triangles between the cylinders. I think the Vics have the ugly Jap tanks with weld line at the bottom. Plus the comntrols are Jap.

Another bike I think may do well is the new Kawaski Voyager, for the metric guys not wanting a GW, but more then a cruiser.

foreign lands and alien birds, hear stories that no ones heard-D.A.D.

Helmets are like rubbers, you know you should wear one, but its so much better when you don't-Me.
Zerk is offline   Reply With Quote