View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:33 PM   #20
Pilbara OP
In the flow...

Oddometer: 1,578
Ya will be surprised Woody!

I need to send the spare black rims back for another set of wheels to be built Woody. Black please...

I am thinking to myself, the shots you posted, are some fine looking bikes, mine aint gunna be looking anything like them though. Got some very fresh ideas on how we think things should go. I am sure there will be some here who will be interested and some who will just be plain disgusted

But hey I'm allowed to do what I want to. There is a lot of knowledge out there and I am looking forward to sifting through it. Just hope it does not become tedious for others. Not using traditional forks on this one, will be using a single shock on the front but not the traditional telelever front either.

The 'mechanics' like I said will be different and forever in flux as the project rolls on, but the concept is locked in. This will be a bike made for serious bush bashing and maybe even a bit of racing if it all works out as planned. This is not a show pony or a street ride. It is going to be made for one purpose only and that is out in the backyard.

Cheers
Pilbara
Pilbara is offline   Reply With Quote