View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #26
Adventure Sidecar
RedMenace's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2001
Location: GoodLiver,Oregon,USA
Oddometer: 5,294
I finally got the insurance application done! I should get the forms back tommorrow and be set up to rent sidecars for our mini-tours by next week!

The rigs will be the KLR 650 either with Sputnik or enduro style sidecars. I only have 3 available right now, but should be able to get one or two more should the need arise. Rental will be $200 for the duration of the mini tour. I will have more details up on as soon as I can!

Originally Posted by RedMenace
Novice S/TEP classes for the 2010 season will be available through Hood River Community Education on the following dates:

May 14, 15 & 16

June 11, 12 & 13

August 27, 28 & 29

The registration fee is $260

Contact Hood River Community Education to sign up!

To register call Hood River Community Education (541) 386-2055

more info at

Adventure Sidecar is pleased to offer the Sidecar Skills Mini Tour Package

July 16-18, 2010 Western Columbia River Gorge
Offered Through Hood River Community Education

July 16-18, 2010 Western Columbia River Gorge
September 17-19, 2010 Eastern Columbia River Gorge
Fee $550

Sidecars, lodging and meals are not included.
Bring your own sidecar or rent one of ours.
Sidecar rental rates and terms TBA

We will spend Friday evening in the classroom and Saturday morning driving around the cones, finishing after lunch then riding up in the mountains Saturday pm and out again riding the gorge and up in the mountains all day Sunday. This is a fantastic chance to hone your sidecar skills at the same time enjoying the driving and sightseeing opportunities the Columbia Gorge has to offer!

The Sidecar Skills mini tour is geared towards folks that already have some experience or training. We will brush up on technique and work towards perfection during the Advanced S/TEP class, then apply it during the rides. The routes will be a mixture of highway and secondary roads with some gravel and dirt roads as well.
Call Hood River Community Education to register: (541) 386-2055.
Go to our website for more details:
" I need to stop talking and start drinking" ...Mom

RedMenace screwed with this post 03-04-2010 at 10:13 AM
RedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote