View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #1802
raider
Big red dog

Oddometer: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3B
Where do you get the notion i did?

I specifically took the opportunity to get quotes from Aussi homeground, just to underpin this kind of bulloni...

As stated i quoted an Australian biksite (bikes.drive.com.au), and took even the precaution to select the non-ABS 800GS, the ABS version is 17.250 Aus$ making the choise argumentation even more un-understandable.

Just place them next to eachother en spot the difference, an XTZ will survive the harshest handling, having a fram which can even cope with a spill with panniers without bending its rearframe, you better don't try that with the beemer, it bends rearframes like al-dente spaghetti
In Australia, it is necessary to pay "on road costs" in addition to the unit cost of the motorcycle. These costs include registration, insurance, third-party insurance, stamp duty, and dealer delivery fees. Depending on your state, these add between $1500 and $4000 to the list price of the bike.

However, since I only live here and you've been to a website no one's heard of, you must know more than me about my own country and what I just paid for a bike less than six weeks ago.

Dickhead.