View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #78
adakrider
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infracaninophile
I got this last spring but with my new job I won't be using it much for a few years. May be for sale to the right buyer. I live in Colorado.... We had a popup for several years and hated it: problem in the wind, had to disconnect from car in order to open it. The little hard sided campers rock. No bathroom (porta potty), sink, stove, fridge (never used), heat, and ceiling fan. Double bed is also the dining table. Quaint.

1982 Burro. 13' long, 10' body. Weight right about 1000 lbs. Can't even feel it on a Subaru.

Tom

Love the egg campers . I was just telling dragoon this weekend at our annual ohio wrench fest that i was looking for a egg camper. Was looking at slide in truck campers, but the towables would be more versatile for me as i could load the bike in the truck and still use the truck for gear etc.
If you still plan on selling it would you please add me to the list as it seems you have to camp out on craigslist to grab one. They go fast. Plus it would give me a reason to visit my brother in Ft Collins.
adakrider is offline   Reply With Quote