View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #69
10Cup OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,591
Gray Hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by on2wheels52
Gray haired guys on dualies, what next? Thanks for the report 10c.
Jim
having any hair at my age is a real plus 2wheels I see you are working on getting a little more grey yourself...by the way are you going to grow your mustache out like your German, or is it Austrian friend.... Love your ride report, beautiful country. I used to own a BMW F800 myself, found it not to my liking for the riding I do around here so sold it and bought the best dual sport bike made, the Yamaha WR250R......about a hundred times better for dual sport riding. The F800 was a rocket on the highway but too much power and weight for anything very technical off road. I'm sure some like the bike for that kind of riding but I didn't. The seat that came on it should be banned by human rights organizations too.........ride it for a day and you could not sit down for two days after ............worst bike seat I have ever set on......I looked for my shorts for about two hours and finally found them up my ass...........hope your 650 is more comfortable.

10Cup screwed with this post 03-25-2010 at 09:17 AM
10Cup is offline   Reply With Quote