View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #157
Infracaninophile
Finding My Way..

Oddometer: 7,520
1981 R80 G/S Parts

Stock BMW dual seat. SOLD Black. Good shape. Can take pics if requested. $100 + actual shipping.

OEM original Bosch starter. Works fine. Includes new rebuild kit still in package. $100 + actual shipping.

Two Original G/S mirrors. SOLD Black metal. Work fine. Paint is peeling on backs of mirrors. $50 for the pair + actual shipping.

Original Alternator (Rotor and Stator). I assume it works fine but it was already removed from the bike when I got it (PO upgraded to 400W Omega). $45 + actual shipping. Id it doesn't work, I'll take it back!

Pannier Racks - SOLD. Left and Right. Left is perfect. Right is bent and would need to be repaired. $50 for the pair + actual shipping.

Brand New Master Cylinder Piston - 12mm. Still in the plastic. Part #32722302371. New cost was $72.38. (I ended up replacing the entire assembly after I had received this). $50 and I'll eat the shipping in the US. For another $25 I'll toss in my old MC as well and you can refurb it yourself.

I'll have more stuff soon when I have time to look in my pile of stuff.

Contact me via PM or Email. Paypal fine. Or you can post in my G/S thread if you like as I look there daily (almost daily sometimes.

Infracaninophile screwed with this post 04-16-2010 at 09:15 PM
Infracaninophile is offline   Reply With Quote