View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 11:18 AM   #1274
GISdood
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 855
Prince George, BC, Canada

We're just off of Highway 16 West, 10 min west from the junction of highways 16 & 97. Our house sits on a 7 acre lot in a rural area, there's over an acre of lawn with plenty of shade or sun, whatever you prefer for tenting (but there's a shower and a spare room if you need a break from the great outdoors, also).

Plenty of covered storage for parking your bike(s), and with our two 80lb furry kids roaming the yard, 'safe storage' is an understatement. I've got a reasonable collection of tools if minor repairs are needed, and I've got a utility trailer with chocks/tiedowns for up to 3 bikes if nearby rescue or retrieval and transportation to a local shop is required.

And of course, there's always an ample supply of cold beverages on hand!

You can find us on Google Earth/Maps here:

5349'52.97"N
12254'29.25"W

PM me for more information if needed. Cheers!

PS. A short list of some of our esteemed guests... thomas.clark while piloting Vermin's beloved 'Cack' south from Alaska, job3-14 (Wil & Amanda) on their year-long ride to the 4 corners of Canada and the US, Questor and MotoAdventureGal during their trip to Alaska, D2D and back just in time for our Canada Day party, Incendo and MrsIncendo on their way to Prudhoe Bay & Inuvik, JediMaster as he continued his +5 year RTW adventure, and Moose_DK (of Moose and Mini) on one of their annual trips over to NA from Denmark... to name just a few.

That reminds me... I reallllly need to pick up a guest book for inmates to sign this season!

GISdood screwed with this post 05-17-2012 at 02:59 PM
GISdood is offline   Reply With Quote