View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:17 PM   #1790
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!

Oddometer: 5,398
To my front porch would be good.

Read what I said. I am sure the trip was great, but is it realistic to think someone will make that trip to get the egg? Yes, taking Egg on long trips is the goal, but some thought should be put into the question of just how plausable it will be for other to get the tag once you drop it.

EDIT - Seeing as Egg may be on the move again, I'll do my best to start a USA TOR tomorrow and play it while waiting for Mr. Egg to return to a more playable area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiamo
uQUOTE=02TAC]Not bitching so much as questioning the logic of placing Mr. Egg in Balize. I am positive the trip was fantastic and would be for me were I able to do it. The question (as posed by others) is just how realistic is it to think someone will make the trip? Yes, technically it is in NA, then so are a whole lot of places very few folks in or watching the game can or would go to grab Mr. Egg. Technically, I could take it to the northern terminus of the ALCAN, but then it would be in the same situation it is now.

MAN of blues -- Do you intend to start a USA TOR or should I?
I give up! Would either of you guys like an egg delivery to your state? How close? 100 miles? 20? Two?

[/quote]

RC Pilot screwed with this post 05-02-2010 at 01:29 PM
RC Pilot is online now   Reply With Quote