View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #48
TRZ Charlie OP
That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer: 14,245
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonerfan85
Porky's in Scranton on Hwy 109 south of Clarksville. Good burgers, fried food and cold beer. Original owners were kin to Dizzy Dean so there's some pretty cool Cardinal memorabilia on the walls. Did I mention the cold beer?

The Hog something BBQ in Clarksville. Usually set up at the junction of Hwys 64 and 21. Best ribs I've ever had. Owner was the cook at the Oark General Store years ago when it was a really good place to eat. Go easy on the BBQ sauce if you're driving though as it has a bit of JD in it.

The cafe at Mack's Pines on Hwy. 7 about 10 miles north of Dover across from Moccasin Gap trailhead. Good burgers and home style plate lunches.

+1 for the cafe at Catalpa. Good food and friendly folks. Don't let the old man sitting by himself drinking coffee scare ya. He's there every time I stop by and will talk your leg off if you give him a chance. Hi old man!
I've eaten at Macks Pines and your are right, it's really good. As for the "HOG SOMETHING"...SHEESH...LOL... Do you mean the Pudgy Pig BBQ?
TRZ Charlie is online now   Reply With Quote