View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
Philip Kuntz
Fleasy Rider

Oddometer: 4,680
Kim and I just returned from Grad's cabin. We stayed 6 nights and had a wonderful time. Ate all of our meals on the upper deck (there is a nice table and chairs up there) gazing out at the splendid view! In fact most of our time there was spent on that deck, or on the swing that is located on the lower deck. There is also plenty of firewood there, and kindling to start a fire. We had a nice fire one night. The temps were perfect!

Thank you, Grad, for giving us such a good deal on this place. You are very generous. We were very respectful of your place, and hope others will do the same so you can continue to offer it to other adv riders to enjoy. The books, videos and magazines you left will be much appreciated by the crowd here.

I have been to this area a couple of times before, and the riding is some of the best around. We took the dual sports this time, and had a ball riding in the forest. Also we did some hiking and visited some spectacular waterfalls. Here is a link to the ride report I put together yesterday:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576968

Can't thank you enough!

Jerry & Kim
Philip Kuntz is offline   Reply With Quote