View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #9048
nofate
what blackflies?

Oddometer: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gormley Green
Got my Ventura pack/rack system (in chrome) delivered today. What a great experience with them. Lots of emails, more than enough effort on their part, and even a bag of chips in the box with my gear!! I'd recommend dealing with them to anyone, fantastic experience. Also received a Dart Flyscreen today, another great online buying experience. The delivery people made my day today for sure.

Triumph tank bag, black engine guards, and black skid plate are on order. Should be good to go for summer once I get all this stuff mounted.

Pics will follow in June when I get home from work and back to my Scram.
I also recently installed the Ventura pack rack and dart flyscreen. I find the zipper on the pack is awkward to use as the pack material is very stiff and the zipper is hard to move around the corners. The velcro seems to hold the top down pretty good so I find myself not using the zipper so much. The mounts fit well and it is sturdily made so overall I like it and it is my only luggage.
The Dart flyscreen looks very nice and keeps flys off the front of the speedometer, but I didn't notice much change in wind protection from the naked bike. I will get a bigger screen for longer trips.

Flying with Rick float plane video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6my0FM9F_Q
nofate is offline   Reply With Quote