View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:27 PM   #109
nobrakes OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel Wheeler
Never had a fogging issue with my Crowbars this past weekend NB.

Hope you take the weekend off and hang with me and the boys at the farm. We'll do plenty of ridin on the HS and MX tracks.

I'll help with Tyler's bike if ya want to get together at the farm.
I wasn't blaming the goggles, in fact, more pointing out that it probably wasn't the particular goggles since two different types fogged up on me. Must be me.

I worked on Tyler's bike for him tonight. Valve adjust - both the intakes and exhausts. I don't think that was his problem, though. I think the sealant around the header and the manifold just blew out, and it was sucking air, causing it to pop on decel. He's going to fix that.

I spent the rest of the evening working on the 200 XC-W. I still have a good bit of work to do to get it ready for me to race. I need to replace the rear tire, the Rekluse needs an adjustment - the clutch pack is a little too tight and it wants to stall when the rear wheel locks up - need to fix that, and I need to install the new rear spring and set the sag. Tonight I put on new handlebars, cut them down to fit between the trees, and adjusted the steering stops which were set too wide. Not sure I can get all that done, I may need to prioritize.

So as long as it's not raining too badly, I'm shooting to ride County Line on Sunday. If not, I'll join you at the farm.
nobrakes is offline   Reply With Quote