View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #71
bwalsh OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by twohawks
Someone's gonna get bruced...several people are thinkin' about this one...
I've been trying to refrain from grabbing the tag to get more folks involved.
Hey, I haven't got a chance to read your report yet, but I will as soon as I get my computer up and running again.
Hope you had a good time! I saw on the WV/Seneca campout thread you are reconstructing the bike? Whats up with that? Hope it's nothing serious.
Now I may have to go read a few pages of your report to see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatrader01
I see you watching.
When are you heading out to Seneca. I may be up for a ride out that way Friday if you want some company. Can't make it for the weekend as I'm out of retirement(temporarily) and work on the weekends. Call me as I wont be in the library using thier computer all day!
I'm headed down the the land of the beast here in a few and might make my way down towards Syria way and up into the Rapidan Wildlife managment area. To go jump in the creek!

Old Eli, If you can't get the picture posting figured out give me a call and we will get it sorted out one way or another. It's not like people are waiting to go grab the new tag... or are they?
I assume that was you who called last night? I was out riding through the country, over a mountain, through a valley and through a road check in Woodstock. And not in that particular order! Fun time!

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote