View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Abenteuerfahrer OP
Deaf on Wheels

Oddometer: 2,274
Hacking North by NorthEast...

Hi All....

Hacking North by Northeast….

I suppose we should be posting this in the ADV Ride Reports forum, but again it is so much more appropriate to post a sidecar adventure here among all my Hack brethren. We hope the powers to be that monitor this site will again, once more, allow us to post our trip report in the Hack Forum.

Inmate Abenteuerfahrer here with my frau, Sharon, who after
]
having Hacked eventfull to….(”Hacking North by Northwest”) Alaska last summer. We’re yet again being lured of all things NORTH and do another excursion to somewhere where icebergs are which have eluded me in 2008.

When I transited the Trans-Lab-Highway(TLH) solo in 2008 I was so taken by its beauty that I convinced Sharon to see and do Newfoundland this summer with me. So, here we are ”Hacking North by Northeast” to Newfoundland in search of icebergs; ogling at the 150 bars in St. Johns, and eating Baquettes et du fromage in France (??). Our full report will start at the Canadian border which should commence tomorrow, weather permitting. We hope to offer you a live daily report barring internet availability. Come along, give advice, offer encouragements and for those who cannot go---enjoy the ride from your armchair this summer.

Abenteuerfahrer screwed with this post 06-09-2010 at 03:39 PM
Abenteuerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote