View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #8
Abenteuerfahrer OP
Deaf on Wheels

Oddometer: 2,279
Yo Amigos...

Thanks all for the well wishes...

Claude: YES, the tire is good and most of all seems to give me extra fuel miles Was good to finally met and see you. You're cool, so is the wife and your team.

Boondox...
Hmmnn....see PM; ggrrrr....

Hondachopper: Again I hope you'll dream on to do the same in your MGA of course with your fair maiden in tow!

Aceph....Hi boss, thanks for letting me post here and wishing you a good summer.

This is a Prelude of better things to come. Zoomed North to get to the border. The ride has been cold by North Carolina standards and we believe we're heading into something c-o-l-d this early.

North to CSM( Claude Stanley Motors) for a tire change. My car tire on the BMW somehow developed inner carcass failure. Headed to the venerable Claude for a tire change. I had met him only on the internet during my travels and he was always there during my eventful Alaska trip to help and make suggestions. Bless the man.

Did I miss Claude who resides in MIddleburg, PA instead I am already in Newfoundland??

Additional spare car tire...Vexen 165/15

Here's the real Claude (pron: Klaud..not like the French" Klaude") and his lovely wife.....

Hey Klaud, you're famous now!

Bid Claude and team Adieu within an hour after changing tires and headed for New York. Overnighted in Newburgh, NY, lo and behold a HD rider told me to follow him to OCC (Orange County Choppers which was a stones throw from our motel. For those that don't know this TV series of battling Father and Son chopper business to the highest creative innovation. Their bikes cost $$$$$$$$$.

Here's their Pavillon...

Off to points North...

The beach at the town of Ogunquit, ME

It's cold up here....uuhhhh....

I am lucky to have a good understanding wife..while she browses, she lets me sip on my strong coffee and gaze at the passerbys.

HOW.....

After having my front tire changed; valves adjusted; throttle bodies alighned at Max BMW we stayed in this cool town of Ogunquit for the night then next day headed further North in search for the ultimate fried whole belly clams.

After Lunch it's to Bucksport..

Picture postcard copy of the area..

Maine Lobsta....from there to....

..there...

Adios...till Nuevo Scotia..

Abenteuerfahrer screwed with this post 08-04-2010 at 10:55 AM
Abenteuerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote