View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
chacha
CAT Herder

Oddometer: 2,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcteague
Love the look of this bike. Are they really as uncomfortable as I have read? I guess I'm typical as Ducs really pull at my heart strings but my brain keeps bringing up logical questions such as "how reliable?", "is it really a sensible only bike?". "is there a dealer nearby?". Stupid brain.

Your's has a much better mirror setup. They should offer the standard type as a factory option. The folding wing mirrors are much too wide and seem to value style over function.

Tim
I guess the early 1100s had hard seats from what I have read. I have a hyper 796 and I think it is very comfortable to ride all day. I am also very happy with the stock mirrors, I can see for miles behind me. They are wide, but lane splitting is not allowed in CO and I don't see anytime that I would be trying to squeeze through a space that small. If I do I'll just flip'em in. It is comfortable for 2-up riding. My wifes only complaint is her ass gets hot from the exhaust when on the highway. There is no trunk or helmet lock. But I wear a backpack so storage issues and am working on a helmet lock fix.

chacha screwed with this post 06-15-2010 at 10:05 AM
chacha is offline   Reply With Quote