Originally Posted by Brendan J
Yeah I'm watching it closely have spoken with the owner and placed a bid on it just watchin and waiting to see what happens with bid wise. I do know of some else thats keen on it so I have to watch my back .
Don't stress though, I've done the numbers and without selling my V-Strom first, I can't push the price up that much.
btw If you get it, I'm happy to help you with collection and transport etc.