View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #44
bingo43 OP
¡Que Viva!

Oddometer: 224
Last night in Leon

Get Ready For the best tacos in the world.

They were pretty good. The quesadillas y agua de jamaica was great as well.

Diana tried to eat my food.

My brother Nathan married her sister. Nice move. At least someone in this family is going to have some cute kids. Just kidding...they are all cute.

Nate´s suegro was trying to get in on my taco action. He went with the torta. Not the greatest move.

This was the 3rd take. Pablo was not happy by then. He went the quesadilla route. Great move.

We got home late and they all left for Guadalajara at 2am because Diana and her mom were flying out to Utah to stay with my brother Nate and his wife Denisse. Can´t wait to see them at the reunion de familia...

It rained all night in Leon and even when we went out to hit the OXXO for some pan dulce. It let up about 9 am and we had the most amazing ride to Guanajuato. Paul got some video of us riding through the tunnels with his GoPro head HD cam. We will try to edit it...but we don´t know if we can here. I´ll try to post some pics and info on Guanajuato, but if you have been...you know it´s amazing. The first time through the tunnels there was no one in front. We were flying.
bingo43 is offline   Reply With Quote