Today I finished the clutch lever modifications. I might have to add a bushing to extend the ferule out a bit, but I think it has enough adjustment to be able to adjust the clutch properly.
Next up is to tackle the throttle. The Suzuki has a push-pull throttle grip and that won't work on my 100/7 but it is easily adapted to a single pull but I need a double pull setup.
I decided to order a set of throttle cables for a mid-80's airhead that has an adapter that converts a single pull cable to a double pull:
I decided to go on and machine the parts to use the BMW single cables in the Suzuki throttle grip. These are rough right now but I don't want to spend more time on them until the cable set comes in to confirm I'm working with the right size cable and ferrule.
This week I hope to talk to a machine shop about making up an axle and spacers to use my Lester front wheel in these forks and to be able to bolt on these 310mm discs I have. I have drawn up the parts using Sketchup. This is one of those times I wish I owned something bigger than this mini lathe.