View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 06:48 AM   #1590
psolk
TMAX Noob

Oddometer: 115
Thanks for the kind wishes guys I really appreciate it! I hope you guys don't mind if I stick around here even with the Mana, I think there are a great bunch of people in this thread...

Lateness,
I don't have any of my own pics yet, just the VIN LOL... But she is officially in Texas being customized now.
Here is a generic pic of the black one I went with and the Leo exhaust they are putting on her... My rear end will be dropped about 1.5 inches with the lowering shock as well. Also, mine is the GT so it has the front fairing and ABS.

PS... AS for parts, everything is gone except for the throttlemeister, stock windshield which I think reaper wanted and the tank bag. The mirrors, tire hugger, stock exhaust, mirror caps, cover and Yamaha rug are all gone... But if anyone wants the throttlemeister or or tank bag let me know.
-P
HyperPro Lowered Suspension, Leo Vince Exhaust, HID Hi/Lo lights,Carbon Front Fender, Carbon LED mirrors, cut rear tail, DD Aluminum brake lever, Frame Sliders, Puig Chin Fairing, Rear Hugger, Kaoko Throttle Lock, MFW adjustable footpegs, Custom Painted Wheels/Rotors/Brakes Valentine One Radar, voltmeter, Tach, removed evap can, and lots o decals
2009 T-Max (deceased)
psolk is offline   Reply With Quote