Thread: Hunting pics
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 09:48 AM   #43
NDEBT OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRT
No, it's a Black Widow MAII 60" @ 72#. It's been my absolute go to bow since 1990. I've shot a couple of Groves recurves and they are fantastic also. I also have a compound these days due to some shoulder/elbow problems a couple of years ago. If I can find it I'll post up a picture of a nice prairie goat I got with that bow a couple of years ago. Now that the shoulder and elbow are cooperating I am starting to shoot the recurve and longbow once again.
I almost commented that it was a Black Widow but was not sure. The only one of those I pulled was so great I went to order one back in the early 90's. The price back then was crazy. Like everything else I guess you get what you pay for.

That said I have a top of the line Mathews with 80% let off that you can not finger shoot really buy I can split arrows with it. I thought I would like it but still pick up my old recurves when I go out hunting.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain
NDEBT is offline   Reply With Quote