Thread: Fly-n-Ride
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
mpowers OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 743
Fly-n-Ride

About month ago we saw an ad for a 05’ Tiger out of Atlanta. So after a few friends checked the bike out for me we made the purchase. Now to find a plane ticket from Williamsburg!

I had the bike dropped off at a local dealer for some service work…..I was less than thrilled with the nearly 1K bill when they obviously rushed the job.
I took the bike back to the dealer to fix the oil leak, but after getting the bike back I spent several hours just going over what I thought I paid for. Thankfully I was staying with a good friend with tools who made this process a bit easier!

Not one to let others spoil our good fun off we went to enjoy the local forest roads. My first dual sport, either I had a sport, sport touring or pure dirt bike. I like it!
Not doing too poorly keeping up with the KTM. We tooled around some great roads of the Toccoa Falls Ga, stopping a TWO in Suches and eventually having a great trout dinner at Toccoa Riverside restaurant.

Before we called it a day we swung by Atlanta Motorsports Park, which is under construction. But I can say I was one of the first to drive it!
mpowers is offline   Reply With Quote