View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #9
k7 OP
Ancien cyclist

Oddometer: 18,996
Victor....

...has signed a contract with a team in Brazil. It appears that he headed to Germany for a race.

He just won another title in Brazil.... from a google-translated article:

Victor Franzoni takes the title of Graduates in the Brazilian Kart

Among the awards season in Sao Paulo will discount the F-Future Fiat and know the work of Ferrari in F1

Florianópolis (SC) 02/08/10 - With a fantastic performance in the final heat of the class graduates, young Victor Paulo Franzoni (ONS / Birel / MegStar / Equal / KartPress) earned the title of Brazilian Kart played in the Arena Sapiens Florianópolis (SC). The competitor repeated what had already achieved in the Junior Minor, but this time, the achievement was obtained in the main class of the national karting.

The story began to be drawn from the free practice, when Franzoni has occupied the top places. The final heat, however, was the most exciting. After dropping the second and dropped to fifth place, the Paulista began an astonishing proof of recovery. Outperformed its rivals, one by one, to cross the finish line in first position.

"This victory was the most important thing that happened to me in karting. I already had the title of champion in the junior category Minor, but in Graduates, the achievement is even more important, being the largest category of kart. This victory is even greater because I have competed with big name riders and more experienced than me, "said the young champion of Graduates.

And much more sacred than to have the winner of the very difficult battle in its class, Franzoni also can celebrate and much to award. First, it will have 70% discount for the dispute of the 2011 season of Formula Future Fiat, a great gateway to the national race. In addition, he and his family may know, the pit, the work of Ferrari Formula 1 team during the Grand Prix of Brazil at Interlagos (SP).

Still celebrating the title of Graduates in karting, Franzoni concluded: "On the prize, I do not know what to say. It will be a great experience to walk Formula Future Fiat and know all the work of Ferrari in a weekend of F1. "

His grandmother isn't happy - school is now on-hold for Victor as he concentrates on racing.
k7 is offline   Reply With Quote