View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:12 AM   #1982
Smellyhound
Happy Wanderer

Oddometer: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiamo
Well you seem to have a good attitude about all the things that aren't going your way. Bikes get to roll onto most of these ferries without a reservation.

Far as that Egg goes, me and Georgette are rolling south to visit a friend in Yachats, OR tomorrow from here in Port Townsend.
Hoping that Egg gets placed somwhere in striking distance by then.
If I didnt have a good attitude my wife and both adult "Chillins" would have days ago disappeared into a shallow grave somewhere between Deception Pass and Yakima (not serious.. it's a PNW Serial Killer, facade some of us pull off better than others).
Should have known better than starting family vacation on Friday the 13th.. But it's an Adventure... right?
If I had my scoot the fam wouldnt have been with me, and as much as I love them...yeah.... I have to admit... the vacation just wouldnt have been the same... It was good.. in spite of the setbacks it was good. So where is that friggin egg!!!!!

Really though.. WTF is with the pics.. the one in this thread is NOTHING like what was posted on the previous thread.. I'm just sayin. I mean .. Helloooooo. "Pine Mountian Observatory" ???? Where in the hell did THAT come from? BTW F alll of YFF who want it back down in Cali... you snooze you lose... Best kept in an area that appreciates a good adventure 24/7.. not just when it's convenient . I mean really.. couple weeks without being touched??? Thats offensive.
-Peterman-

Smellyhound screwed with this post 08-17-2010 at 12:54 AM
Smellyhound is offline   Reply With Quote