View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:38 PM   #8
yeuop OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 418
Day 2

The best way how to sleep. You don't waste time for packing the tent and so on.

Quite heavy clouds, no sun, some rain. I finally entered Ykpaiha. Price fuel is approximately 0,75 euro for 1 liter.

Around 25 km after I entered Ykpaiha militia guys stopped me because I ignored STOP sign. Of course I am polish so I did not pay them anything They listened to my monologue (it was something like "..because I am poor student.. because I am going so far away.. because I just started my trip.." etc.) and let me go. Never pay them!!

When you enter Lvovska oblast you have to show your documents. These guys were very cool. They offered me finding a wife in Ukraine. I will consider this becuase girls in Ukraine are VERY nice.

In the evening it started raining like shit and did it seemed it won't stop any soon so I broke my rules and went into a cheap hotel. Damn, I suck. I made sulfur. But I had to make my very special exercises. I have a mission this year
Distance: 421 km

Sambor - I am currently in your city ;) I entered Poland yesterday, stopped in Cracow and will leave tomorrow probably. In case it won't rain too much of course. ;)
yeuop is offline   Reply With Quote