View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #48
yeuop OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 402

Day 14

I start crying as I leave the town. After some thousands of straight roads there are finally some curves.

These curves are fantastic!! Road surface is very good and these curves are quite fast ones. So as you may imagine it is pure pleasure. Both my tyres started reminding squares after so much riding with actually no curves.

Anyway, in the afternoon I saw two bikes parked by the KAFE. I need to find out who they are!!

Well, so let me introduce you these two travellers who accidentely met here shortly before I came here
It's Andrej on R1200GS going from South Korea to Finland and Dominic on XT660 Z Tenere from Belgium making a trip around Caspian Sea. I hope you guys did well.

Of course Dominic and I were suspecting there must be somewhere a support car that is travelling along with Andrej on his BMW But it didn't show up so either they only meet in the evenings or BMWs started being reliable enough nowadays

Along with the sunset it rapidly became quite cold. I stopped by KAFE (usually 24/7 restaurant with good food) and built my tent right there. You have access to food, water, so what else do you need?

Distance: 458km
yeuop is offline   Reply With Quote