View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:46 AM   #53
RAGBrian
jonesing for a ride

Oddometer: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLghtning
yeah, we went through downtown St Louis all the way from the south end past the north end. I noticed looking at the map and stuff that it appeared it was down on the waterfront at times on a bike path.
http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/...or-motorcycles

I just rode it the other day to figure out that route from Downtown St. Louis near the Gateway Arch to the northern end, because of the North Riverfront Trail (which is pedestrian/bicycle only). Sent this link on to Jamie for his benefit. We are going to try and meet-up on Tuesday.

One idea I want to bounce around is pointing out local landmarks, eateries, etc. on the MRT. On the route thru St. Louis, you pass by lots of good places to eat and a world famous brewery. Plus the usual attractions. And to my count, at least two motorcycle dealerships actually on the route. Should we put some of that information in the .gpx as well? (Asked by someone who has not looked over the .gpx routes for the other states yet...)