View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #1694
carburated
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Trail
Where do you dump? I've been "boondocking" at a couple of races and get-togethers and going straight home where I don't really have a way to get rid of Black and Gray water at home. I have been going out of the way to get to parks and use their stations when available. In the past I have seen rest areas with dump stations (probably in MS) but now that I need one, the ones I went through in TN didn't have them.
I created my own dump station at home. I park our trailer next the house, just outside the kitchen. There's a drain cleanout coming through the wall there. A few adapters later, and I have my own personal dump station. Only problem is that it's about 2 feet above ground. Easy solution though, either buy a Macerator pump, or a Sewer Solution. Personally I use a Sewer Solution which works just fine, though it takes quite a while.

If you are lucky, you'll have a cleanout in your driveway, or front yard somewhere you can just tap into and do it super simple, just gravity like a dump station.
carburated is offline   Reply With Quote