View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
Cannonshot OP
Having a Nice Time

Oddometer: 19,236
This is not a CannonTrek per se, but it is similar and is designed to take in the scenery, history, and some of the points of interest along the route. Each time I ride a long loop in the UP, when I finish I want to just keep going and ride it all over again. It is that much fun. Some others that have joined me on the Treks will no doubt join in to comment with their enthusiasm for some of the riding covered in this report.

I will describe the trail segments in this report so that people can decide for themselves whether to follow the primary route or the go-around. Even with the go-arounds, big bike riders will find a challenging and enjoyable ride. Just because it is a go-around does not mean that it is not sometimes a narrow and rugged path. I sought solid surfaces for the go-around, not always pavement or something easy. As with most tracks I share, a novice will be able to plod through and have a satisfying and challenging ride. More skilled riders will find the same satisfaction simply by riding at a pace commensurate with their skills.

Cannonshot screwed with this post 10-09-2010 at 03:42 PM
Cannonshot is offline   Reply With Quote