View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
Cannonshot OP
Having a Nice Time

Oddometer: 19,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion BR
Fall has arrived at the UP. Great photos. May I ask what camera you used for these shots?
Thanks
Lion
Colors are just a little past peak in most places. Leaves were falling most of the time I was on the trail. I was able to enjoy some unusually warm and sunny weather that really lit up the forests. Sometimes the glow seemed radioactive. The camera didn't catch the full effect.

I was using my Nikon D60 with an 18-200 lens. I had a chest holster to carry the camera in since I was riding my DRZ.

I also used my waterproof Pentax Optio for shots on the fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_N_Fodder
Oh man... talk about a teaser for the intro...
Just trying to cover some pesky details and set the stage so we can get on the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxbundy
Are your cannontreks guided tours? If so, how much? Looks real fun?
I lived in lower Mich. a couple of years, but never got to ride the UP!

Bundy
The CannonTreks are guided in that they are group rides that I facilitate and provide the tracks and support information for. I do not charge people to ride along (even though it actually costs me to host these things). I host the rides to provide a great riding opportunity to some people that might not otherwise undertake a ride like this.

Putting this track out will allow more people to small group this thing (or do it solo). Here is your chance to enjoy some pre-scouted excellent riding in the UP!

Cannonshot screwed with this post 10-09-2010 at 08:53 PM
Cannonshot is offline   Reply With Quote