View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #10
Riff OP
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
These are just a random collection of pictures from numerous rides I've taken since I acquired "Kira" July 09. We have shared 12000 miles together since and are both getting better with age.

We start with the official "Appalachian American" Rest Stop down close to Seneca Rocks WV. Close to "Smoke Hole Caverns" ( the new politically term to replace the forbidden terms of "Red Neck, Stump Jumper, Hill Billy, Ridge Runner... ect, ect., and so forth. further information and definition available on request! LSHICB Laughing So Hard I Can't Breathe!

Randomness with little or no explanation follows:
Seneca Rocks WV

Pick a direction any direction. Twisties either way you go!

Obligatory Dork and Road Sign Pose!

Even dead things has the potential for life

Skyline Drive VA is best appreciated on one of these!

The Best Beemer Shop East Coast "Morton's BMW" Fredericksburg, VA, and the Best shop Manager and Mechanic (former professional racer) Stuart Beatson.

Ohio Pyle State Park PA White Water Rafting, Kyacking, and .........

Notice the middle section of the fall!

Like soneone else who posts on a regular basis says "Color Break"!

Riding a Bike in PA has some benefits depending on how you feel about wearing helmets and helmet laws.

Traffic Jam on the River!

Ok I don't know how far to go sometimes, so I'll stop for now with this Pic! Still got some more will save them for another post.

Riff screwed with this post 10-15-2010 at 01:50 PM
Riff is offline   Reply With Quote