View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #36
motojunky
Professional Idiot

Oddometer: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty348
This coming Sunday the Tri-State Trialers will be hosting the final event of this year's MAVT series motorcycle trials at Granogue Delaware. There are classes for both vintage and modern bikes as well as all skill levels of riders. Competition starts at 11am. on Sunday.
Anyone interested in trying trials for the first time (you need a trials bike of course) come out for a fun day. Entry details are on the flyer. It's also a great time just walking to the sections and watching the riders compete. We use "no stop" rules so you don't need to be able to balance while stopped or hop your bike sideways. Many of the cycles are vintage trials machines from the 70's so spectators get a bike show as a bonus.
Granogue is located along the Brandywine river near Centerville De. not far south of the Pa. state line. From US RT1 go south on RT52 to Centerville De., turn left on Center Meeting Road and then right at Montchanin Rd.. Entrance is second driveway on the left.

I rode this event a couple of years ago. It's a really nice place to ride. Depending on how my weekend shakes out, I may go and spectate or even ride.

Anyone local thinking of going? I'd like to hook up with another local trials rider(s) to play ride.
motojunky is online now   Reply With Quote