View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #231
RocketMoto OP
2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer: 927
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo Gadget
I finally had time to pair the intercoms up. They paired up fine and we can talk. I got my wife's to talk to her phone (Driod based) just fine. I cannot get mine to pair up with my Zumo GPS or my Blackberry Bold. The Blackberry and GPS were previously bluetoothed together. I tried adding the Sena as another audio device and that did not work. I tried to pair the Blackberry directly to the Sena and it did not work either. It either would not see it at all, or it would see it but not be able to connect. Sometimes it would ask for a PIN and sometimes it tried PIN 1234 without asking. When it asked,I put in 0000 but it would not connect.

I thought it might be my Sena unit, so I tried to get the phone and GPS to mate up with my wife's Sena that worked with her phone and it still would not work.

Any ideas?
May be better if we can help you over the phone, but...

For starters - delete all pairings in the BlackBerry and the Zumo. Reset your Sena to factory default.

Then pair the Zumo to the Sena - from the screen of the Zumo. See that it functions correctly. Turn-by-turn directions, and if it's a Zumo 660/665 listen to an MP3.

If you're good there, put the Sena in pairing mode, then from the BlackBerry search for Bluetooth devices, find the Sena headset, pair it. Then enter the Sena pairing preferences in the BlackBerry and set the connection to 'trusted'.

Then pair the two Sena headsets together.

See how that goes, and if it doesn't fly, give us a call and we'll agonize over it with you.
Autocom | TPX Radar/Laser | Sena Bluetooth
| Hi-Power LED Lights
Shorai Battery | Techmount | Powerlet | Rowe PDM60 | Skene Design

RocketMoto is offline   Reply With Quote