View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:54 AM   #234
GoGo Gadget
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoto
May be better if we can help you over the phone, but...

For starters - delete all pairings in the BlackBerry and the Zumo. Reset your Sena to factory default.

Then pair the Zumo to the Sena - from the screen of the Zumo. See that it functions correctly. Turn-by-turn directions, and if it's a Zumo 660/665 listen to an MP3.

If you're good there, put the Sena in pairing mode, then from the BlackBerry search for Bluetooth devices, find the Sena headset, pair it. Then enter the Sena pairing preferences in the BlackBerry and set the connection to 'trusted'.

Then pair the two Sena headsets together.

See how that goes, and if it doesn't fly, give us a call and we'll agonize over it with you.
Ok, that works sortof. I can hear the GPS and I can make phone calls. But now my phone and GPS are not and can't be paired. So if I move the GPS to my truck, I can't have them paired. I was hoping I could have the phone go to the GPS, then the GPS go to the Sena. That way when I get a call, the info is displayed on the GPS and I can still have the phone and GPS paired for when I am not on the bike.

I have been told I have the body of a God. What does this Buddha guy look like?
GoGo Gadget is offline   Reply With Quote