View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:48 AM   #39
Riff OP
Legend - In my Mind

Oddometer: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaviator
Great pics I did some riding in that area when I lived in Maryland in the mid 90's, but I don't think I fully appreciated the beauty of the area. Your pics make me want to go back. It's on my waaay too looooong bucket list!

Oh yeah, congrats on the 29 years
Thanks Klaviator. It's only been the last couple years and my current bike that I've begun taking trips I use to only take in the car. It didn't take long for me to remember and realize again it really is not where we live geographically, but how we get there. The Great Two Wheeled Machine gives us a perspective other vehicles don't. I'm sure as a pilot you understand this as well as anyone. The sounds, smells, sights, people no wonder people who don't ride motorcycles don't understand.

Oh Yeah like most guys on this site I married way over my head. The Appalachian Fox is as smart as she is beautiful. Thank God for that to! LOL
The mountains will still be here when you get to that part of the Bucket . Let me know if you ever plan on coming through. I hook you up on the good stuff around the area.

Riff