View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #32
teti
especie en extincion

Oddometer: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerCell
For anyone wishing to try the TuneECU software, but unwilling to build the custom cable, I'll be building several that will be available to buy. Cost will be $30 plus USPS shipping. I don't make money on these, just want to help the TuneECU project take hold. This will also include the ODB-II cable as pictured below.

If you're interested please send me a PM with your shipping address. I'll respond with the total price.

Hello, to see if we can understand English management it with on-line translator and fairly difficult

with this connection more TUNEECU could modify my bike power curve? and do with it what q I want or need? also delete the ECU failures?
Besides register other element data electronic if you are in operation (lambda e.g. tube), q likeness has q provides official consecionarios KTM, which is more convenient?

thanks and greetings atte

--------------------------------------------------------------

hola , a ver si nos podemos entender , ingles lo manejo con traductor on line y bastante dificultoso ,

con esta conexion mas el programa de TUNEECU pudo modificar la curva de potencia de mi moto ? y hacer con ella lo q quiero o necesito ? ademas de borrar fallas en la ECU ?
ademas registrar datos de los demas elemento electronicos si estan en buen funcionamiento ( sonda lambda ej.) , q semejanza tiene con el q provee los consecionarios oficiales KTM , cual es mas conveniente ?

gracias y saludos atte
teti is offline   Reply With Quote