View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 07:22 AM   #66
Head2Wind
MotorcycleMayhem

Oddometer: 2,490
I am sure that this will be changing soon considering the support for the KTM was recently made possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep Shagger
It seems a few people have got (or are getting) this cable and software, I was just wondering if anyone has submitted the tunes to Tom or Alain who write the software? I ask as there seems to be a real lack of tunes listed for the Adventure (http://www.tomhamburg.net/KTM_Tune_list.html). KTM have released at least 5 more than I know of that aren't listed.

When I did my Triumph (same FI ECU) back in 98/99 I found it a great help to study the differences Triumph made to the different tune versions before making any changes myself.

So this is a kind-a reminder / kick-up the ass to upload and save your current tune and submit it to the page above, as it helps us all out.
Head2Wind is online now   Reply With Quote